Samsung or Whirlpool Refrigerator, both well known for the best brand. Then the question arises among the customers, which brand is best to purchase? Let’s say, you have to depend on your personal preference in choosing the brand.
Let’s see the story behind both the refrigerators.
Whirlpool Corporation is a multinational manufacturer and marketer of home appliances. Whirlpool is an American company and its headquarters are located in Benton Charter Township, Michigan.
Whirlpool was founded in 1911 and the company changed its brand names a few times and finally settled in naming as a Whirlpool corporation. From the beginning the company started with its well-known laundry equipment however, they have many electrical appliances under different brand names.
Whirlpool is rich in quality products that have managed to maintain its image and be recognized for its success.
Samsung company started as a trading company based in a city known as Taegu in 1938. The company grew and expanded its wings starting from the grocery store,
trading, and exporting goods produced in the country.
The Samsung headquarters was located in Seoul in 1947. It is one of the leading fields of consumer electronics. Samsung companies deliver their customers’ needs on time and they provide a lot of offers for their customers.
All the new models that come from Samsung have troubleshooting, smart settings, and in-built stabilizers.
You might think why I am telling you about their history? It is because their effort and background tell us their beginning is not easy, hard work behind their success that created a high-end product that is still successful in the market.
Samsung vs Whirlpool
Key features of Samsung 3 star inverter frost-free, double door refrigerator,
and Whirlpool 3 star frost-free, double door refrigerator.
|3 star, high efficiency
|4-star rating in 2019 BEE rating and a 3-star rating in 2022 BEE
|1 year on product, 10 years on compressor
|1 year on product, 10 years on compressor
|It is a digital inverter compressor. It gives an automatic speed adjustment in response to cooling demand, quiet operation, and uses less power.
|It is an Auto- connect to home inverted. It efficiently adapts the cooling according to internal load. It reduces energy consumption and reduces matchless performance.
|Convertible, Door lock, Stabilizer free operation
Comparison between Samsung and Whirlpool Side by side
The whirlpool model offers 25cu.ft. of storage and gives flexible support to the door, providing gallon door bins. The Samsung model offers 24.5cu.ft of storage and provides a three freezer door bins for extra space.
The Whirlpool model offers features of LED lighting for natural light and it also has an adaptive defrost system and external water and ice dispenser.
Even the Samsung model has external water and ice dispenser with six temperature sensors. It is also installed with door alarm and temperature glass spill-proof shelves.
Let us see how both the brand model is designed. Whirlpool has a shiny modern design with fingerprint-resistant stainless steel
and it has a hidden door crux. Samsung’s door is shaped with smooth features that are provided with functionality and artistic work.
- The design of the refrigerator adds an advantage to Samsung when it compared to others. They have moisture control and adjustable shelving which are provided for you to handle comfortably.
- The design captivates the appearance of both externally and internally.
- The color of the fridge fits with the kitchen setup at one glance. The designing team managed to bring out the best in the units.
- The cooling capacity is created in such a way that seems to be satisfactory to the consumers.
- And the fridge was designed to be energy efficient which comes with other features where you can find a digital display and button on the door which useful in changing temperatures.
- Samsung fridge is not good with quality when compared to other brands especially conveyed by the electronic retail industry.
- You have to research a specific model while buying the refrigerator. This may help you to find the features which suit you.
- The disadvantage is the price tends to be higher than the other company offers. Since the specifications apply the same with other companies it leads to a change of mind in buying.
- They are designed for storage in such a way that gives enough space for a shelf.
- It has a water dispenser and ice makers function on mid and high-end models.
- It consumes powerless and it has an auto adjustable option.
- Whirlpool is known as a reliable product even though they offer high-end models at an expensive price, their products are quality ones. Quality always comes with a prize.