Calphalon and Cuisinart are among the well-reputed and major brands that are currently available in the market around the world. These two brands have the highest possible variety of cookware and all of these cookwares are of highest quality. It causes confusion in the minds of customers to make a choice between the two of them. Calphalon and Cuisinart are obviously direct competitors in the market.
If you are also someone who is confused in choosing any one brand over the other, this article will help you in finding out the best.
Calphalon has been in the market for a very long time and it is recognized as the first brand that introduced hard anodized aluminium in their cookware.
Apart from that, the brand uses some of the best elements in the cookware. Some of these elements include stainless steel, cast iron and copper.
Calphalon uses aluminium at the base of their pans. Additionally, they use stainless steel handles.
Cuisinart is one of the most popular brands that is present in the market. Just like their competitor, they also use stainless steel and hard anodized aluminium in their products.
Cookwares of this brand come with stainless steel handles to provide a solid grip. Unlike Calphalon cookwares, Cuisinart uses tight-fitting stainless steel lids.
Comparing the two brands doesn’t help much and doesn’t give any solid information of which brand is best. Hence, we will compare their cookware material so you will get a better idea of what these brands are offering.
Both brands offer a wide variety of hard anodized cookware. However, there is slight difference that might help you to choose between the two based upon your requirements. Calphalon’s hard anodized cookware set comes with 14 pieces whereas Cuisinart provide you with 11 pieces of cookware in its set.
You should go with Calphalon, if you are looking for quality. But there is a slight issue in it. Calphalon hard anodized cookware set is not safe for washing in dishwasher and it could be convenient for many of us. On the other side, Cuisinart hard anodized cookware set is totally dishwasher safe and most people might people Cuisinart based on this fact.
Also, Cuisinart offers lifitime warranty on its hard anodized set. While, Calphalon offer only a warranty of limited period of time.
Both models are made using stainless steel giving them supreme quality. If you like shiny cookware sets, tri-ply series must be your choice.
Both brands use the impact-bonded technology in the Tri-ply series resulting in making the sets long lasting.
The main material for both brands is aluminium but since Calphalon uses thicker material which makes it more premium is quality when compared to Cuisinart.
Both Calphalon and Cuisinart Tri-ply series are dishwasher safe.
- Calphalon offers strong and sturdy products that can take rough usage easily.
- It is designed in such a way that you need not to add much oil in its cookware.
- Almost every cookware of Calphalon provides even heating. So that your food is cooked properly.
- It provides glass lid. It allows you to cook food coveniently without removing the lid at regular intervals.
- Calphalon cookware set are priced at a higher price as compared to Cuisinart.
- The pots and pans are thicker making them heavier in weight.
- Calphalon lid’s to heat up slightly.
- The biggest advantage of cuisinart is that it is affordable.
- The cookwares are lightweight.
- Their products can easily handle corrosion.
- This brand is famous for its kitchen aapliance. So the cookware might not be great as compared to Calphalon.
- Cuisinart cookware is much thinner and might not provide the same stability that you get in Calphalon.
Both Calphalon and Cuisinart are top brands and choosing the best that fits you between the two brands totally depends upon your preferences.
I hope this article will help you in choosing the best possible cookware that suits you.