As foodies, it has become a routine for us to visit restaurants like KFC, Wendy’s, Arby’s, Chick-fil-A, McDonald’s, and so on. French fries, Churros, Onion Rings, Chicken wings have become our first choice to order, regardless of the money. Listening to the names itself, I have started drooling!!
Well, I guess the above image made you craving for fries. So am I!
Well, my favorite fry is french fries from McDonald’s, “what a mouthwatering smell?” yum-yum, right? and what is your favorite eatery?
However, unfortunately, 2020 made us suffer, not only with COVID-19 but also by missing our favorite restaurant’s food. Pff! Speaking of the devil, is anyone out there still loving this 2020? If yes, I’m proud of your composure dude. Way to go buddy !!
Getting started, are you a real foodie if you haven’t tried any deep frying dishes at home?
Well, deep fryers are one of the kitchen machines, used for deep frying in such a way by dipping the food into oil at high heat. Well, you need to thank the Egyptians for inventing this wonderful crisp-maker. Reminiscing the memories of fries that we had with our friends huh?
Ahem, it has become a day-to-day appliance in every household but it’s worth a shot, am I factual Mamas out there?
Well, deep fryers help relatively faster in the cooking process compared to roasting, toasting, etc.
Well, regarding the point at issue, Yes, you can leave the oil in your deep fryer after using it, only for a short period of time. But I would choose to keep the oil in a container rather than keeping it out.
Browse through to know the procedure. It is actually simple, guys.
How to find the right oil for the right snack?
The crispness and benefits of the food mostly depend on the quality of the oil.
- Smoke point/ burning point: when the oil is heated, a light blue smoke is released, the temperature of that time is noted as the smoke point. I probably suggest you use oils which have a high smoke point because it makes your food tastier. Oils with low smoke points are considered to be toxic.
- And the second point is that oils that consist mostly of saturated and monounsaturated fats are best for deep frying because they are the most stable at high heat.
If the oil contains all the above properties, then I would refer you to go for it without any hesitation.
If you are obscure about “what oil to buy?”
I got you, SCROLL DOWN!!
Some of the best oil that really works well on deep frying
Well, it is an edible oil as well as good for the skin. It has a really good smoke point. It’s just creamy like AVOCADO, as it doesn’t give much flavor. On the other hand, it has one of the highest monounsaturated fat quantities as well as vitamin E.
Gals, get ready to shop!! but it is going to break your bank.
It is available on AMAZON
It is relatively cheap compared to other healthy oils. It has high oxidative stability and therefore results in high quality and tasty foods.
Tap the link below to shop ASAP:
Have you ever wondered “why the restaurant’s fries taste better than homemade fries?” well, the answer is, they use this sorta oil where it has a light flavor, high smoke point, and smooth texture. But at the same time, studies show that it is very harmful. If you want to eat tasty food regardless of fitness, then au revoir.
Click the link below to get hold of this product very soon:
I would strongly recommend you to use coconut oil as even after 8 hours of continuous deep frying, it still holds up its quality.
Moreover, it’s one of the healthiest oils. Perhaps it is known for its high content of the saturated fat lauric acids by making the coconut oil highly resistant to oxidation at high heat.
The product is only one click away from you:
It is animal fat, the specialty is it doesn’t produce smoke even at high temperature. This indicates that it doesn’t break down and oxidize (which is really good for your health). Apart from lard, I mostly prefer vegetable oil, FYI: vegetable oils are natural flavor oils( sunflower oil, olive oil, rice bran oil, etc).
Click here to buy: https://www.amazon.com/slp/lard-oil/6tast33s2gp94wh
If you still got that bewildered mindset then here’s the conclusion in one line:
“I would strongly recommend you to go for coconut oil.” I hope it’s not vague anymore. Fingers crossed!!
How much oil should you add to a deep fryer?
The oil inside the deep fryer becomes hot at a certain temperature. The hot oil heats the water content inside the food. Therefore, resulting in tiny steam bubbles towards the surface of the fryer.
The problem arises here, if you add too much oil to it at once to get crispier food, the volume of the tiny steam bubbles could cause the oil to rise up and start spilling out. Believe me, I have faced this risk. So always fill the deep fryer,⅔ rd with high-quality oil in order to avoid hazards.
How to conserve the oil for later use?
“I have bought the best oil for deep frying and I have used it for once only but how can I preserve the oil for later use?”
- With reference to the above question, the first thing you need to do with your oil is to make sure the oil is cooled enough.NOTE: In any circumstances, DO NOT touch hot oil, it’s much more painful than a breakup, my friend!!
- The next step is removing the food particles and debris that are present in the deep fryer by using a skimmer.
- And finally by using a coffee filter or cheesecloth, filter the debris-free oil. Pour the filtered oil into a container with a tight lid.
Kerplunk kaboom your oil is ready to use again !!
Where to store the debris-free oil?
Place the oil-filled container in a dark, cool place. Oh yeah! Your refrigerator is a good example to store your oil.
Because keeping under sunlight can easily break the oil’s quality and thereby make them go unpleasant faster.
Advantages of leaving oil in your deep fryer
- As we all know, it is a money-saving idea, where you need not spend cash on oil during every shopping time.
- Economically, oil is a non-renewable source, this means you are helping the environment in such a way by storing reusable oil.
- Well, this quarantine gave everyone one common thing, guess what? LAZINESS. In this way, you conserve your energy by not buying oil every single time when it gets over and using the oil again and again. So energy save mode is ON.
- Time is really precious, guys, simultaneously, you could save time too.DUH!!
Disadvantages of leaving oil in your deep fryer
If there is goodness, there could be evil too.
- Check whether the oil is still of good quality even after repetitive usage otherwise it will lead to harm to your health.
- Suppose if you leave your oil overnight without any proper closure, the bacteria in the surroundings could affect the oil by resulting in any possible infection to you.
- Overuse of the same oil for more than 4 times will increase cholesterol, create peroxide acids, cause cancer, attack organ cells, and also infect WBC.
When is the time to stop using the ‘nearly-new oil’?
You can use the same oil for 2-3 times unless it starts having a nasty, fishy odor, BTW which will make you thrash the oil out by yourself.
For further ado, if you’re into buying deep fryers, then continue reading this one too……
Electric deep fryer
As its name suggests, we have a clear idea about these types of deep fryers.
But the question is: “how to use an electric deep fryer?”
Don’t forget to check out!!
- Pour the edible oil quantitatively into the deep fryer.
- Don’t forget to TURN ON the fryer.
- Set the temperature, the specialty of an electric deep fryer is, it will automatically regulate the temperature for you. So cool, right?
- Once the oil is ready(14-15 mins depending on the temperature), dip your food into the oil using a suitable basket. Ta-da your snack is ready!!
Most of the people opt for this type of deep fryer as it is simple and safe to use.
To buy this stainless-steel electric deep fryer, tap on the link below to view on Amazon:
They are better to leave your oil in it for short periods.
But how to use these kinds of deep fryers? Well, it is much easier than you think! Here the plus point, it does need little or no oil for frying.
How to handle air fryers?
- Make sure your potatoes are dry enough.
- Open the basket and arrange your snack in it.
- Turn ON.
- Adjust the temperature around 200 degrees celsius.
- Then it will automatically turn OFF around 30 minutes later.
- Repeat the same procedure to get your snack more crispy.
Way too easy than you imagined, right? At the same time, I would like to notify you that they are easy to clean too.
It’s actually fortunate.
Tap on the link below to buy the product at your earliest convenience.
View on Amazon: